It would be amazing if you are able to support the work that we do. There are three main ways in which you can do this:
1. Volunteer - without volunteers, most of what we do at Ignite wouldn't happen. To run the projects and events we do, we need volunteer leaders who are willing to sacrifice their time to work with and alongside young people.
If you might be able to give up some time to help us, we would love to hear from you! Please get in touch here>
2. Pray - we believe in the power of prayer. We would love it if you would join alongside us to pray for the work that we are involved in. We desire to see an improvement in the lives of young people in our community.
We have a regular prayer letter which will keep you informed with our work. You can sign up to receive that here>
3. Give financially - If you are able and willing to give, either as a one off gift or on a more regular basis, that would be amazing. This will help to support the ongoing work we are doing, but it will also help us grow and to reach more young people in our community.
You can find out more about how to do this below.
We would love for you to consider giving financially to support the work we do at Ignite Penrith. You can do this:
1. As a one-off gift and/or
2. Through regular giving as a member of the Ignite Penrith charity
Your donations will support the ongoing work that we do, but they will also help us grow and reach more young people in our community.
At the moment, we anticipate that donations will be used to:
1. Buy equipment
2. Provide assistance to young people with limited finances for educational purposes
3. Support some salary costs for a youth worker to oversee and run the work done out of The Gathering
Please support us by completing the membership/donation form below.
Here are the account details if you would like to set up a standing order or send a one off gift:
Bank: NatWest Bank // Sort Code: 60-16-21 // Account no: 79461026 // Reference: intial+surname/IgnitePenrith (e.g. JSMITH/IgnitePenrith)