It would be amazing if you are able to support the work that we do. There are three main ways in which you can do this:
1. Volunteer - without volunteers, most of what we do at Ignite wouldn't happen. To run the projects and events we do, we need volunteer leaders who are willing to sacrifice their time to work with and alongside young people. If you might be able to give up some time to help us, we would love to hear from you! Please get in touch here>
2. Pray - we believe in the power of prayer. We would love it if you would join alongside us to pray for the work that we are involved in. We have a regular prayer letter which will keep you informed with our work. You can sign up to receive that here>
3. Give financially - If you are able and willing to give, either as a one off gift or on a more regular basis, that would be amazing. This will help to support the ongoing work we are doing, but it will also help us grow and to reach more young people in our community. You can find out more about how to do this below.
We would love for you to consider giving financially to support the work we do at Ignite Penrith. You can do this:
1. As a one-off gift and/or
2. Through regular giving to the Ignite Penrith charity
Your donations will support the ongoing work that we do, but they will also help us grow and reach more young people in our community.
At the moment, we anticipate that donations will be used to:
1. Buy and maintain equipment at the gathering
2. Provide assistance to young people for trips, residential trips, festivals and music lessons
3. Pay for the running costs of the gathering building
4. In the future to support salary costs for a Deputy Project leader to support the work of Ignite
Please pledge your support to Ignite Penrith Charity by completing the form below.
Here are the account details if you would like to set up a standing order or send a one off gift:
Bank: CAF Bank // Account Name: Ignite Penrith // Sort Code: 40-52-40 // Account no: 00034067 // Reference: intial+surname/IgnitePenrith (e.g. JSMITH/IgnitePenrith)=